Disclaimer- I do not own this picture
GUYS DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA WHAT IS HAPPENING TO ME I SAW THE HOST MOVIE YESTERDAY AND TONIGHT IS THE FREAKING WALKING DEAD SEASON 3 FINALE AND WE KEEP HEARING MORE STUFF ABOUT THE DIVERGENT MOVIE AND THEY’RE STARTING FILMING AND THERES THAT SET PICTURE AND THEN THE TMI TRAILER TOMORROW AND ALL THE WONDERCON GIFS AND IM STILL HAVING CP2 FEELS AND I CANT EVEN AKJFHKawjrh;ljghb;kjsHFD;G
Photos don’t belong to me- From Pinterest
FOLLOWERS I AM MEETING NORMAN REEDUS TOMORROW AT PORTLAND COMIC CON. REBLOG, AND I WILL WRITE YOUR URL DOWN AND GIVE THEM ALL TO HIM.
COME ON TUMBLR, LETS SHOW DARYL ALL OUR LOVE!!!
GUYS I GET TO MEET NORMAN REEDUS NEXT MONTH HE’S COMING TO WIZARD WORLD PORTLAND COMIC CON WHAT DO I DO I’M GOING TO MEET NORMAN REEDUS
So has anyone else watched the scene from yesterdays walking dead episode where Daryl finds Carol in the closet, like four times? I have, like over and over. It’s the cutest thing I’ve ever seen in my entire life
WALKING DEAD WAS LITERALLY EVERYTHING I WANTED IT TO BE AND MORE. IT WAS FLIPPING AMAZING.
- Me: I feel like we were the first to use the word walktober. What if everyone knew that three girls from Oregon just came up with it off the top of their head and thought to post it on tumblr.
- My friend: Come on. We'd be honorary cast members. The people on set would know of our existence.
- Me: I can see it now. Getting home one day and having the whole cast sitting in my livingroom. And when I walk in they all scream and laugh in joy and music starts to play and confetti rains from the ceiling.
- My friend: The theme music plays as strobe lights flash. Brain confetti rains from above. You are engulfed in hugs, and carried on top of the crowd that is beginning to form. Norman Reedus and his son baked special walktober cookies for you because your a special big girl, you cry gracefully, ad wave to the cameras, thanking everyone that has brought you to this point. The cameras zoom out as music softly plays. The world is in awe.
- Me: I can't even compete with that.
- Me: We are obsessed
- Me: Can I post that on tumblr?